Google recently made another update that users will want to be aware of: a fresh look and new features to Google Calendar on the web to help you manage your time more efficiently and get more done.
- A fresh new color palette and design.
- Your team can search for conference rooms via the Calendar app and book the space and invite other workers to any meetings they set up.
- Link to relevant spreadsheets, documents and presentations without having to open Drive.
- Side-by-side “Day” view that allows you to view and manage calendars in separate columns without having to scroll.
- Easier ways to share a calendar with a group.
- The option to view and restore deleted items.
- Hide weekends from the view.
- If an employee receives an invite for a meeting, they will see a portion of their calendar blocked off in the calendar app that’s “all in one color,” if they say “maybe” attend the proposed meeting, they will see diagonal lines instead of one color, and if they haven’t replied, they will “just see the event’s outline” in the calendar app.