What is a CMS?
Content Management System is a software solution used to create and maintain a website. Using a CMS can make daily updates easy and better allow for future website growth.
A CMS can allow you to add, edit and remove content on the web from multiple locations, making the management of content easy and flexible.
Why do I need a CMS?
- You may need a CMS if the content of your site is changed very frequently for special deals, upcoming events, etc.
- If you change your website when the world is sleeping or when you only have a couple of minutes at at time
- The maintenance cost of larger sites can be hard on the budget. A CMS not only reduces the maintenance cost but it also manages the content more effectively.
- If you are interested in SEO or Social Media Marketing.
Some of the required features of a standard CMS are:
- Completely database driven site engines
- News, products, or services sections fully editable
- Fully customisable layouts
- Browser upload of images for use anywhere on your site
- Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting with instant results
- Import of multi-formatted documents – text, graphics, videos, music, brochures, etc.
- Assigning privileges or roles to different users of the website–admin, author, contributor
- An alert or notification system where managers or admin are informed of changes to content
- Version control gives the site administrator complete control over the management of document versions
Any business owner who knows the importance of content will realize that a CMS is an indispensable tool for the website.
What We Offer
- Editing tools at your finger tips
- Content editing tools with WYSIWYG editing
- Multi-Point Editing
- Concurrent editing and modification of content by different users
- Media management
- Management of media file such as images, files, PDFs, video and audio
- Integrated Role assignment
- Roles and privileges can be easily assigned so that the content publishing and management is achieved seamlessly
- Facebook and Twitter integration